I have a bay window and need window treatments

Question by rainingcatsanddogs51: I have a bay window and need window treatments. There is 1 large window with 2 smaller on each side.
This is in a living room. I want something affordable or something I can sew myself. This is for a rental house that I want to update.

Best answer:

Answer by dawnb
We have a bay in our new house and have ordered 2 inch wooden slat blinds. Home Depot or Loews will help you pick and have cut the appropriate size. Cost will probably be around $ 100.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!